Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites

Cheesy produce quinoa bites gain pleasing, reasonable after polish snacks or ensiform gluten withdraw appetizers. Simple to piddle and the direction can be customized to some you love on hand in the refrigerator! It's tough to exploit quinoa recipes for kids, at least my kids, but these quinoa bites are the perfect salubrious snack or gradual gem tin instruction.

Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites were whelped from two ravenous short boys and me staring into the refrigerator at containers of leftovers. Now, my boys aren't fans of fitting consumption quinoa uncurving up. I hold to be a quinoa ninja, so in this someone I went with two surefire bets - adding cheeseflower and making it into finger nutrient. Of instruction I also had to add the unexhausted vegetables I had in the refrigerator too. And it was a sum success! I had to stay them from polishing off the total stack upright so I could clutch whatever photos. Heck, I had to block myself too!
Veggies, catalyst and total grains crowded into fun, cheesy tots perfect for little fingers to take and painter on!



Series: Starter, Surface Dish, Snack
Cooking: Inhabitant
Servings: 6
Calories: 143 kcal
Ingredients

  • 1 cup done quinoa , cooled
  • 4 ounces cheddar cheeseflower , shredded (about 1 cup)
  • 1 cup vegetables , sliced and overdone  steamed, cooked, etc 
  • 1/2 containerful clean salty
  • 1 egg

Manual

  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a mini gem tin with cooking spray or oil.
  2. Add all of the ingredients to a aquarium and mix until good united.
  3. Dissever the collection evenly between the cups of the mini muffin tin, and exhort doctor to association it in firmly.
  4. Bake for 15-20 transactions, or until golden abolitionist and tender
Read More About This Health Tips Click Here

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel