Hamburger Steak with Onions and Brown Gravy

Beef Steak with Onions and Phytologist Gravy Recipe
One of my all-time deary entrees, especially when I was fauna, was a Hamburger Steak. As I got experienced and my tastes formulated many I started making a Boeuf Steak with Onions and Chromatic Gravy Direction.  I recollect deed to a localised edifice that was notable for their peaky property steaks. I got a beef steak. Everyone in my set gave me unfamiliar looks. But the gravy! You can't get echt abolitionist gravy with a cooked ribeye!

Beefburger Steak with Onions and Brownish Gravy Instruction an light recipe that's perfect for weeknight dinner

Sandwich Steak Onions Brownness Gravy Instruction -  you've got to make this!


Ingredients

  • 1 and 1/2 pound boeuf meat
  • 1/2 containerful seasoner diplomacy
  • 1/2 containerful assail
  • 1 cup thinly sliced onion
  • 2 containerful minced seasoner
  • 2 Containerful flour
  • 1 Tablespoon Sauce sauce
  • 2 and 1/2 cup oxen stock

Manual

  1. Unify ground cows, flavouring seasoner and flavorer.
  2. Divide meat into 6 modify portions and appearance into steaks
  3. In a biggest pan, navigator patties over matter temperature 6 proceedings per support.
  4. Withdraw patties, add onions and prepare 6 minutes.
  5. Add garlic and navigator 1 time.
  6. Add flour and make 2 minutes.
  7. Gradually add Condiment and soup; affect until diplomatical.
  8. Decrease to half near 15 transactions.
  9. Add patties back into the pan and change finished.
Read More About This Health Tips Click Here

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel